Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation

Last week we went to Las Vegas to visit Dave's brother, Dan, his wife, Laurie, and their three-year-old twins, Luke & Emma. Uncle Dan and Aunt Laurie are Ava's Godparents, and it was so great to see them and spend time with the twins. They took us to San Diego for a few days where we went to the Zoo, Sea World, and the beach. We had such a wonderful time!

Ava was an amazing traveler, considering how much time we spent in airports, on planes, and in the car throughout the trip. She had no trouble adapting to the time change and was a happy girl for the most part. She also brought back two great souvenirs -- her two front teeth poked through!

There were way too many pictures to fit in one post, so the next six (!!!) posts are all vacation pictures. I also added about 150 pictures to the shutterfly page last night. Enjoy!

1 comment:

DGSkarvan said...

Hi, Rockrohrs!
I love this blog. It's done so well. You've brought back memories of where your Uncle Bob and I brought up Cassie and the early years of our Katie...I recognized everything except Las Vegas. It's changed so much since we were there last. I'd move back to the West in a second! Just got to convince your uncle:-)