Friday, January 30, 2009

Boring Update (with Pictures!)

I can't believe Ava is going to be THREE MONTHS old next week! She has gotten so big, and every day she becomes more and more interactive. Ava has been sleeping like a champ this week, which is wonderful! She goes to bed around 7 PM and sleeps for 7 to 8 hours. She wakes up, eats, and usually goes back down until 6 or 7 AM! I am not complaining one bit. :)

We have taken a few steps back with the reflux, which I hate to see. Every day this week she has thrown up (A LOT) while trying to poop. I read that it is common for babies with reflux, but it still isn't very fun for her. I am also pretty sure that she is outgrowing her zantac dose because she seems to need her medicine earlier in the day. Of course I can't give it to her any earlier, though, so it is just heartbreaking to know that she is in pain. Just one more week until we see the specialist.

In other news, Dave and I officially hate winter and everything having to do with winter. Every single day Dave tries to convince me to move to Vegas by looking up the temperature there. He has even starting looking at houses and jobs online! They are hiring school psychologists now, which is really good to know. It is fun and exciting knowing that we could really move anywhere in 2010!

Ava was in a great mood the other night, so I broke out the camera and had a little impromptu photo shoot. Who could resist that sweet little face??














No comments: