Friday, September 26, 2008

The Nursery is DONE!

I can't believe it -- the nursery is completely finished with 7 weeks to spare! I am so happy with how it turned out. There are so many personal touches that just make it special. Now it just needs a little princess to come along and claim it as her own... :)

Here are a few of my favorite things about the nursery. Please keep in mind that it is dark and rainy here, so the lighting in these pictures is absolutely terrible.

The crib bumper that I turned into window valances...


The wall letters that I made...

And, my favorite thing, the special quote that Dave and I painted onto the wall. It reads:


Precious one, so small and sweet,
Dancing in on angels' feet,
Straight from Heaven's brightest star,
What a miracle you truly are!

And here is a slideshow with more pictures. Thanks for looking!



No comments: