Thursday, July 14, 2011

New England Aquarium

Yesterday, Ava and I met up with some friends and their kiddos at the New England Aquarium. I (foolishly) showed Ava the fountain in front of the aquarium first...so she was pretty cranky, as all she wanted to do all day was play in that fountain. I think she is aquarium-ed out. :)

But, I think we still had fun! We saw some BIG frogs:

And some really cool seadragons (this one is a baby!):

And Ava touched a starfish. I touched sting rays, too, but Ava was "too scared."


FINALLY, I brought Ava back to the precious fountain. Of course I didn't bring a swimsuit for her, so she got drenched. At least it was hot outside!

At first she was a little timid (and where did she get this new "hands on her hips" thing?)...


But she warmed up quickly and had SO much fun!



When Dave and I asked her what her favorite part of the day is, she very quickly answered, "The Fountain!" We are traveling to Chicago soon, and I can't WAIT to take her and the twins to see The Bean!

No comments: