We got to see the penguins eating their breakfast, which was Ava's favorite part. She also absolutely loved seeing the sea lions.
There was a marsh area with giant lilly pads and big frogs. Can you see the frog in the picture below? He was so close to us, but I didn't notice him for awhile because he blended in so well. While we were standing here looking at the frog, Charlie took her pacifier and threw it right through the fence into the water (not pictured, lol).
The indoor portion was great -- tons of fish tanks with sharks, sting rays, starfish, and jellies. Dave and I touched the sting rays and small sharks, but Ava was "too scared."
There is also an area for feeding birds. The birds fly free all around you. I think this was CeCe's favorite part! They told us no yelling and screaming in the bird area -- yeah right. We did our best.


No comments:
Post a Comment