Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FREE Christmas Cards?!? WOOHOO!

Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE cards for bloggers! I was so excited when I read about this deal, because their designs are adorable! We use Shutterfly all the time -- for calendars, photo books, prints, and we have a share page there as well (jillanddavespics.shutterfly.com, password=rockrohr). The quality is always excellent, customer service is great, and their upload and design tools could not be easier to use. Since we already use Shutterfly to host most of our pictures, making calendars and photo cards and books is as easy as clicking on pictures and dragging them into place -- couldn't really be any simpler!

I love to receive photo cards - I can never believe how much all the little ones in our family, as well as all of my friend's children, have grown over the year. Now that we have kids of our own, I feel so grateful to be able to share their pictures with all of our family and friends. I think the hard part is going to be choosing a design -- there are so many beautiful and unique cards to choose from! Ok, the really hard part will be getting decent pictures of all three girls that are in-focus and don't feature spit-up as the main focus of the picture. But, choosing a design will be a close second! Take a peek for yourself at all of the fantastic Christmas photo cards and holiday cards! No matter how many pictures you want to include, there is a cute card to accommodate them all!

If you'd like to participate in the offer, click here for more information!

Happy Blogging! :)

No comments: