Saturday, July 10, 2010

An update!

Well, as I'm sure you all know by now, the girls have arrived -- in fact, they are two months old! Life is busier than I could have imagined -- and even more wonderful. I'm hoping to take 2-month pictures tomorrow, but here are some pics from the last few months.

I was scheduled for a c-section on May 11th due to pre-e and the fact that Baby B (Charlotte) was transverse. But, my water broke on May 8th (36 weeks, 6 days), and the girls were born at 8:09 PM that night via c-section. Cecelia Jane was 6lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches long. Charotte Olivia was 7lbs even and 20 1/2 inches long. Ava is loving her role as a big sister!

I also updated the shutterfly page with lots of pictures from June and July -- http://jillanddavespics.shutterfly.com (Password = rockrohr).

My last belly pic -- 36 weeks!


Charlotte Olivia (left) and Cecelia Jane (right)


CeCe (left) and Charlie (right)

CeCe

Charlie






Cecelia Jane

Charlotte Olivia

No comments: