- She is RUNNING everywhere. She is so fast!
- She loves to brush her teeth. And she has at least 13 teeth now (with three molars!). She might have more -- 13 is what I've been able to count.
- She tries to climb inside everything -- toy boxes, laundry baskets, even her baby doll stroller (which is about 4 sizes too small for her).
- She is obsessed with phones. She holds them up to her ear (usually upside-down) and says "HI!"
- She loves to "help" -- especially with cooking, laundry, and the dishwasher. Unfortunately her "helping" usually creates more work, but it's worth it.
- She is still obsessed with books. Half the time she brings them to us to read over and over. The other half of the time she sits, surrounded by books, and "reads" them to herself. It is so sweet.
- She dances to everything! No matter what the song is, she'll start dancing. There is one book that I read to her that has kind of a sing-song pattern to it, and she even dances when I read the book!
- New words are "wow," "thank you" (she tries, anyway), and "this." She points to what she wants and says "this, this." And she gets pretty frustrated when you can't figure out what "this" is. Today I had to go through an entire fruit basket before I figured out which piece she wanted.
- She is learning animal sounds. Her new sound is the sound a monkey makes -- "ooo, ooo, ooo."
- She is obsessed with opening and closing, turning on and off, climbing up and down, etc. She learned how to open lever handles a few weeks ago -- she barged in on me in the bathroom one day!
And here are some pictures from yesterday -- we walked to the bakery across the street. I was taking pictures of Dave and Ava walking in front of me, but as soon as she heard the camera click she turned around and started running back to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment