Sunday, January 24, 2010
22 Weeks!
I'm 22 weeks pregnant today! So far so good. I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable, but luckily it is still manageable. It is getting very difficult to chase after Ava, though. Thank goodness I have a very helpful husband! The girls are getting very strong -- I feel like one of them is kicking practically all the time. One is laying right on my sciatic nerve, though, which can be really painful at times. Here's a picture of my gigantic belly! I am measuring about 7 weeks ahead of where I would be if I was having one baby (so, about 29 weeks). Yesterday the lady at the seafood counter at the grocery store asked me if I was due soon! Geez, I know I'm big, but I didn't think I looked ready to deliver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment