Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots of updates!

Yikes. I can't believe what a horrible blogger I've been! I'm going to blame it on the fact that (a) I'm working full-time and then some, (b) Ava is obsessed with the laptop and I can't use it while she's awake, (c) I've been going to be around 8:30 every night, and (d) I've tried to post twice and blogger has given me a hard time about posting pictures.

Regardless, lots has been going on since my last post! Since I think it would take me days to upload all the pictures I'd like to put up here, I'll just post a few key ones. :) There are LOTS more pictures on the shutterfly page if you're interested (password: rockrohr)

Ava's First Halloween! Ava had a great time helping carve her pumpkin (and trying to eat the pumpkin guts). She loved our attempt at trick-or-treating, even though only two people answered the door with candy. Next year she'll have it down.





Ava's First Birthday!!! Ava's party was a huge success! Thanks so much to Grandma & Grandpa Rockrohr for joining us and helping out with the bash! Ava is so set thanks to everyone's generosity that I am having a hard time finding anything to get her for Christmas! Ava also had her 1-year check-up a few weeks ago. She is 25 1/2 pounds (95th percentile) and 32 1/2 inches long (above the 99th percentile). She is a big, healthy girl!



And, finally, Ava has an announcement to make....


And there's more....TWINS! We are due May 30th, so I am just over 13 weeks. So far things are looking great with both babies!

I think my belly is just a tad bigger than it was last time (ha ha). I met with a nutritionist who instructed me to gain 40 to 45 pounds (YIKES!) with this pregnancy. So far I've actually lost a pound, so I think I have some eating to do. It is not a bad problem to have with the holidays coming up -- let me tell you! :)


No comments: