Saturday, June 6, 2009

7 Months Old!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe Ava is 7 months old!

In her seventh month, she...

...mastered sitting!

...cut her first tooth -- and her second!

...started eating finger foods!

...moved to her "big girl" carseat!

...started trying to crawl (she can crawl backwards and rock up on her knees)!

I can't believe so much has happened in a single month! She is also obsessed with our dog, Lucy (or the "pup-pup," as we call her). If you ask her where the pup-pup is, she looks all around the room until she finds Lucy. She gets ridiculously excited every time Lucy walks in the room -- she starts hollering and going "Oooh! Oooh!"

This month we're planning to get her used to more finger foods. She is working on her pincer grasp and LOVES organic puffs and rice teething biscuits.

Ava is so close to crawling it's ridiculous. She can crawl backwards, and she can army crawl. She gets up on her hands and knees and shakes her butt back and forth (adorable). She rolls from one side of the room to the other to get what she wants now. Nothing is safe!

Smiling pretty for the camera...



Can you tell who just walked in the room? THE PUP-PUP!!!


"Ok, mom -- give me the camera!"


No comments: