Saturday, November 1, 2008
No Baby Yet!
I just thought I should update so that everyone knows I am still here, still pregnant! I went to the doctor on Thursday and had another non-stress test. The baby looked wonderful. My BP is still quite high, but I wasn't spilling any protein or showing any other signs of pre-eclampsia on Thursday, so the doctor is content to let me wait, although he did put me on bedrest for at least the weekend. I have another appointment on Monday (November 3rd) with more bloodwork, another non-stress test, and another ultrasound to check fluid levels and make sure Ava is still growing properly. If all goes well at that appointment, I will go back on Thursday (November 6th) for another BP check and non-stress test. If all goes well at THAT appointment, we are looking at inducing on November 10th or 11th. So, less than 10 days to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment